Farm jobs in New Zealand
Farm jobs in New Zealand. Welcome to our official website, We are currently looking for farm labors for one of the reputed company in New Zealand. If you want to work, earn and settle in New Zealand it will be a great platform and a good way to apply. We provide a free visa and free air ticket if you are selected for this job positions. If you are really interested to apply for this job opportunity please, read all articles and instructions after that forward you documents us. The result will be out within a week if you are selected company will company you.
|Job Location||:||New Zealand|
|Job Category||:||Berry farm jobs // other|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level // General|
|No of vacancy||:||200+|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time / Part-time|
|Transportation||:||Paid by the company|
|Offered Salary||:||$3,550 + Bonus|
|Apply Before||:||Within a month|
|Education Level||:||Bachelor / Degree/ High School|
|Experience Required||:||No required / get training|
|Language||:||Daily conversation level English|
Job and company profile:
Berry Farms NZ is part of the RD8 Fresh Produce Group, an exclusive organization focused on creating the best products developed by the private sector to provide local and global advertising.
Due to the solid development of our organization, we currently need an experienced and hand-picked agricultural labor force to join our generation group at Hastings.
Working closely with the Production Manager, you will be asked to try a wide range of general family property obligations, including:
- Cultivation of yield as taught, including pruning, picking, splashing, water system, and other related work
- Quality control and an assortment of information
- Device usage
- Perform well-being, patches, and support checks
- Ensure all work is completed securely and that grievances are accompanied by well-being and safety commitments
- Maintain and make positive associations with customers
Job Responsibility and skills:
- Enjoy being practical
- Have fantastic association skills.
- Participate in best practices in health and safety.
- Have a strong correspondence and relationship skills.
- Agricultural or horticultural capacity is a privileged position
- A desire to promote a vocation in the sector of culture
- The legal right to work in New Zealand.
- Should have a valid passport and no criminal cases
- Candidates must be able to read and write English ( Daily conversation )
- Must be good in Metall and physical
- Must be the happy face and team working ability
- According to labor low: Candidates must be a minimum of 18 years old
Another Job opportunity:
- Airport Job in Qatar
- Multinational company hiring in Canada
- Factory worker in Canada
- More job information:
The Process of this vacant:
- Candidates read all instructions and click the validation link and fill-up the form to free apply
- Upload the fresh passport’s photocopy
- Forward your CV/resume
- Photocopy of all academic documents
Note: Only, the company will contact for the interview with those who are selected.
Care//warning: Candidates don’t provide your financial documents such as Debit or Credit Card because it is 100% free job vacant
You will join a stable group that focuses on its work and activity.
If you are a motivated, persevering and enthusiastic person, have great verbal and dial-up interpersonal skills, a flawless NZ driving license and appreciate the direct contact, apply now, send your resume and cover letter to our HR Consultant: Einfomaz@gmail.com
Please whare this job vacant to help who are looking job seriously: Farm jobs in New Zealand