Chef Job Description. Established in 1989, Seafood City is a U.S.- based chain of full-administration grocery stores with 28 areas over the United States. We have practical experience in Filipino food and items, while offering a developing determination of imported Asian merchandise and North American staples. Each store contains a food court, which offers an assortment of newly arranged Filipino dishes.
Fish City propelled its first Canadian store in Mississauga, Ontario, in 2017, its second store in Winnipeg, Manitoba in November 2019, its third store in Calgary, Alberta, in February 2020, and as of late opened its fourth area in Edmonton, Alberta in July 2020. Fish City will open its fifth area in Scarborough, Ontario in October 2020.
To help the proceeded with development and accomplishment of our Mississauga store, Seafood City Supermarket is searching for five (5) experienced Cooks to join our group. You will be working at our Mississauga store, situated at 800 Boyer Boulevard, Mississauga, Ontario, L5V 2Y1, Canada.
This is a lasting, full-time position, in view of 40 hours out of every week, with incidental extra time.
Additional data about the position is underneath.
Chef Job Description
Your Duties Will Include The Following
You will be answerable for getting ready and cooking new Filipino dishes for the market’s food court clients.
- Get ready bona fide Filipino dishes, for example, Kare-kare, Mechadong Manok, Mechadong Baboy, Nilagang Baka, Sabaw ng Bulalo, Pinoy Bistek, Laing na Dahon ng Gabi, Dinengdeng, Pinked or Pakbet, Pinapaitan or Papaitan, Binagoongang Baboy, Escabecheng Isda, Tinolang Manok, Adobong Manok, Adobong Baboy, Adobong Manok at Baboy, Beef Tapa, Pork Tocino, Daing na Bangus, Sinagang na Isda, Sinagang na Baboy, Sinigang na Baka, Bopis, Kandinga, Dinuguan, La Paz Bachoy, Apritadang Manok, among others;
- Cook determined segments of food things as trained by your bosses;
- Get ready dishes as per boss norms and strategies;
- Work and keep up huge volume cooking gear, for example, barbecues, profound fryers, miniaturized scale liners, Chinese Wok, convection and traditional stoves, food processor, slicers, and so on as per existing well-being and sterilization guidelines;
- Hold fast to recommended work process, working cycles, and work routines;
- Keep up stock of food and supplies;
- Watch severe sanitation guidelines and guidelines in the dealing with and arrangement of dishes;
- Clean and purify work region and hardware as per well-being and security guidelines and guidelines;
- React to client requests, as required; and
- Take an interest in preparing of new cooks and other kitchen staff.
Chef Job Description
We are searching for up-and-comers who can meet the accompanying least necessities:
- Culmination of optional school;
- In any event two (2) long stretches of business cooking experience;
- Experience planning bona fide Filipino dishes, for example, Kare-kare, Mechadong Manok, Mechadong Baboy, Nilagang Baka, Sabaw ng Bulalo, Pinoy Bistek, Laing na Dahon ng Gabi, Dinengdeng, Pinakbet or Pakbet, Pinapaitan or Papaitan, Binagoongang Baboy, Escabecheng Isda, Tinolang Manok, Adobong Manok, Adobong Baboy, Adobong Manok at Baboy, Beef Tapa, Pork Tocino, Daing na Bangus, Sinagang na Isda, Sinagang na Baboy, Sinigang na Baka, Bopis, Kandinga, Dinuguan, La Paz Bachoy, Apritadang Manok, and others;
- Experience utilizing enormous volume cooking gear, for example, flame broils, profound fryers, smaller scale liners, Chinese Wok, convection and ordinary stoves, food processor, and slicers;
- Manual ability for cutting, slashing, and plating;
- Non-allergenic to food things and cleaning items;
- Ready to stand and move rapidly for various hours;
- Ready to convey up to 25lbs and incidentally lift to 50lbs; and
- Essential capacity to convey in English (spoken and composed).
- We offer a serious remuneration bundle, which incorporates the accompanying:
- Pay: $15.00 every hour, in view of 8 hours out of each day and 40 hours of the week (compensation are dependent upon occasional and gradual raises)
- Additional time Rate: $22.50 every hour, following 44 hours out of each week
- 10 days of get-away every year
- Round trip transportation costs for out of area candidates
- Private medicinal services protection inclusion for out of territory candidates (equivalent to the Ontario commonplace medical coverage plan) until such a period, that the candidate is qualified for Ontario commonplace health care coverage.
Chef Job Description
In the event that you are keen on the position, and meet the entirety of our capabilities, kindly send a duplicate of your resume to click apply
If you don’t mind incorporate the position and store area in the title of your email
Link:- Cook Seafood
Company Contact Information
Fortune Marketplace ULC (working as Seafood City Supermarket)
800 Boyer Blvd